WildCare’s Open House event is held annually on first Sunday in November
It is a rare opportunity for WildCare donors to tour the facility that they have supported, meet the staff, learn more about our mission, and view some of our patients who are recovering thanks to their generosity.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Center and outdoor facility
- Meet the WildCare staff, interns, and volunteers
- Bring a gift for our patients
- Browse our selection of sale items
- Learn something new through interactive displays in the Center’s education room and clinic
- Enjoy homemade hors d’oeuvres and desserts made by staff and volunteers
- Visit with other WildCare supporters
Details about the Open House will be posted here as the date approaches. Invitations to WildCare contributors are sent in October.