WildCare’s Baby Shower event is held annually on the last Saturday in April
It is a rare opportunity to tour the facility, meet the staff, learn more about our mission, and view some of our patients in various stages of recovery.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Center and outdoor facility
- Vote for your favorite animal in the Cutest Baby Contest!
- Observe our staff at work in the nurseries
- Bring a gift for our patients
- Browse our selection of sale items
- Learn something new through interactive displays in the Center’s education room and clinic
The event is free and open to the public. The Baby Shower only comes around once per year, so invite your family and friends for a unique afternoon at WildCare!
Details about the event will be posted here and on our Facebook page as the date approaches.